It’s almost time to go and commence my second workout this year. I’m already feeling the soreness from yesterday’s workout which in a kind of masochistic way, I’m enjoying. Yup, every time I move my arms, I feel that pain and I tell myself “oh yeah, that’s weakness leaving my body”….and there’s a lot of that weakness that needs to go!
I’ve already had a good walk with Ms. Tia who is currently knocked out besides my chair (must be nice being a dog). Needless to say, it’s her fault I’m even up right now. Her cute morning nudges telling me “Hey! Get your lazy rump up and take me out, or so help me I will pee on your carpet!” are one of the highlights of my morningsJ. I’m actually serious, best alarm clock ever.
So as I go forward today (to endure a grueling workout), I will remember my dog’s nudges telling me “hey! Get your lazy rump up or so help me I will pee on your machine!” and God knows I wouldn’t want that…that would just be…uncivilized.
To the Gymery and Beyond!
- New to Working Out? 5 Ways to Make It Last (Past January) (jessicasmithtv.com)
- Motivation Monday Start your week off right! (soyoulife.com)
- review and holiday workouts (swimbikeruntokona.wordpress.com)
- The Guide to Knowing When to Workout or Not While Sick (hungryandfit.com)
- Best Body Bootcamp + Weekly Workouts (fitnessandfeta.com)